Saturday 24 July 2010

The next few years of the rest of my life - plan!




So a new chapter is to be wrote. I am currently a blank canvass or an open book or whatever. Having discovered myself in the Echo for the second time I am all smiley as it has finally sank in that I have completed my lovely Degree :D

Awesome friends, amazing nights out, Everton, and a Family that I would not swap for the world!
Can times get any better? Well yes they can and indeed they have. :P All the pieces seem to be slotting into place and life just keeps improving - Everton too keep getting better.

So I am left with a scenario, and ambitions to fill. I obviously would love to live 7 times and be a Rockstar, a Blue Legend, a full time Hippy/ Environmentalist, an RAF Pilot (eventually an Astronaut), an MD, a Gamer/ Actor/ Dolite Bum, and of course my current project in Academia. But Buddhism aside the scenario of 7 life's for KD is unlikely to emerge.

So what of my current Path what do I want to achieve, what do I want to Conquer? Well Blogger friends and followers here is rough indication of what I would be content in achieving in the next few splendid years of the rest of my life ^_^

- Get the rest of my planned Tattoos
- Get Married and have beautiful yet destructive Children
- Be a Best Man
- Get my PhD/ write my proposed work
- Become a University Lecturer (hopefully in UOL)
- Watch Everton win the League
- Visit New Zealand
- See Antarctica
- Bungee jump
- Sky Dive
- Get a Mortgage.. have a music and games room!
- Watch both my Brother and Sister graduate then allow them to bum of me until they get a job
- I suppose I should really get a Job and get off the Dole :l
- Own a bar or have a crack at managing one in 'retirement'!!.. maybe
- Go to Alton Towers for two days
- Go to Download with a Camper Van and many Friends
- Go to Download, Leeds, Sonisphere and V Festival all in the same year!! (this maybe the most difficult of challenges)
- Save the planet from it's stupidity and paint it Green and Royal Blue
- Have an ice pop and then a Lion bar
- Do some serious voluntary/ charity work
- Learn to Drive
- Learn to Cook
- Watch Everton win the Champions League, Penguins get their revenge and England win something.. the latter maybe dependent upon having Everton players cement places in the England squad.
- Buy my Mummy and Nanny a Bungalow.. they can both share it :P

If I can achieve 70% of this list I have had a successful and colourful little life

Keep it D!!


2 comments:

  1. Start small - the ice pop then the lion bar sounds quite achievable. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had lots of ice pops from my freezer...
    You could have kids like the ones off Outnumbered :D
    "I suppose we should make the most...he's got a rabbit..."

    ReplyDelete