Monday 19 July 2010

It's all over..




Having planned to clean up and sort out over a room and half's worth of shit that is inevitably acquired over a spell of 5 years independent living, I have reached the 'that'll fucking do' stage. Evidently I am still to sort out my pictures, fill in many forms, and phone many people. I commented a few days ago on the facebook that 'I am doing more now than during my finals'; this is a situation that has not changed, but I have finally found time to write my blog :)

It is indeed all over: a chapter of my life draws to a close. I have completed my BA Honours Politics Degree and am now, for the first time in a long while predicting that all will run smoothly.. (this prediction is aimed at my last undergraduate task: my graduation ceremony) Of course, life is a roller-coaster, it is one of the things that makes it exciting. Inevitably, this roller-coaster will continue and present both anguish and ecstasy throughout the rest of Mr D's short but colourful life. However, having undergone such extreme high's and low's over the last few years, I hope that I am not prematurely hypothesising a smoother ride from now on. Here's hoping I haven't jinxed it and I become Prime Minister only to be gang-raped and locked up by Tories.

Anyway's, I have so much I want to do - Sonisphere, V Festival, Preston, Norwich, Wolfburg, Alton Towers, my first foreign holiday in 7 years, driving lessons: grr I'll be raking it in soon, but momentarily I'm on my ass. I wish the Money Fairy would just come and give me a 'Having Fun' Loan: It's O.K. though, after feeling out of my depth in first year, I got a higher Dissertation mark than all of those Posh Students! ^_^

Btw got a Blackberry and onto a PhD Course at a Russell Group University. Good Ximes :P

2 comments:

  1. Wow, is that who I think it is?! haha :) Oh well whoever it is, I'm happy for ya soldier :) and yep you're right, it really doesn't matter how young you are, age is just a number.

    Also 2 questions - 1) Whats your BB Pin? and 2) Are you coming to Sonisphere? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no but now that you mention it I can spot the resemblance. 223fe0d2 is my pin. I really want to come to Sonisphere (if Corey Taylor on his own is anything like Slash you are in for a treat). like much I want to do financial limitation prevents me from attending unfortunately.. I can go next year and I bet you the line up will either be shit or a load of bands I don't know. Either way, cheers for the comment Rei :D KD x

    ReplyDelete