Wednesday 2 June 2010

A stones-throw away..

Last exam tomorrow; although I am full of trepidation I am quietly confident. Is this an oxymoron? Revised what I needed to.. well went through and re-wrote lecture notes, that's the policy I have had all the way through the round of revision it seems it changes each times. I know what I need to do to get the top marks but it is a lot of hard work and involves making a type of picture out of info-takes an awful long time though it does pay off I once got 98/100 in a Politics module doing this @ A-level; it worked with Sartre too I just read Nietzsche and epically failed. Do you remember the days when you used to get 98% on exams and be gutted that some1 go 100%! I am now generally pleased if I get a 58 - 61. I have got all 2/1s in every essay this year and know I have done really well (possibly 1st in my dissertation) but exams are my downfall. I just hope they don't drag me down too much.

What will be, will be. I have had a kickass time this last year in Uni, and the experience as a whole has matured me, even if my radicalism has somewhat been diluted. When you think of how many people have failed or dropped out you know that nomatter what score you get tomorrow you will be a BA Honours... although hopefully I will do enough to achieve a 2/1 and get onto my MA course:

either way.. in less than 11 hours I will have achieved the minimum I wanted in life & I'll be free.


1 comment:

  1. Good Luck, KD! See you at half 12 for a pint!!! I promise I'm going to get really really drunk and cry a lot and go on about how much university has meant to me! I feel really sad that it's all over. xx

    ReplyDelete