Sunday 6 June 2010

Not how I thought I'd feel :/

After 22 Exams, over 55,000 words of essay writing, 242 Lectures, 121 Seminars, a 13,552 word dissertation and 4 interviews it's all over... I have completed my Degree! Furthermore, I had a brilliant day. But I thought I'd feel different, thought I'd be so relieved but I am anxious and worried.


I have loads to do, apply for bursaries and money for my MA, job search. I'm thinking about thinks I have achieved over the last few years and all the wonderful people I have met and become friends with. Though I am also thinking more about people who I have lost, and some people who have come and gone along the way.

I suppose I should take a leaf out my own book and 'compare down not up' or again be enlightened by Gemski's words 'don't worry about people in the past, there's a reason they didn't make it into your future'. I don't know maybe this mini melancholy is down to my neo on-off relationship with nicotine, or maybe it is angst of some sort, I know financially I could be sounder and money shopping or job hunting is rather stressful stuff. Anyway's I'll be at Download come this Wednesday which will clearly be awesome :P Maybe by next Monday there will be a much more smiley post KD xx

2 comments:

  1. You are gonna be fine KD, all that is happening is that you have finished being one person (undergradate student KD) but don't have any one else to be yet. But you'll find somebody to be, it'll all work out and be even better than before! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your comment Jess it made me smile. KD x

    ReplyDelete