Wednesday 15 December 2010

'Life's been good to me so far..'

KD is absolutely loving life. I truly believe I am one of the luckiest little bastards in the UK atm. Officially a Royal Naval Reservist, an Aim higher Associate (one of the last), and of course doing this ridiculously amazing topic for my FUNDED! Phd. I have heard quite a few times 'that sounds like an awesome topic' or 'I wish I had done something like that'. Love it!! Also having the best family in the world is a real fucking bonus. As is irreplaceable friends, to say I love you guys would be an understatement. Of course the 'Monday Crew' has departed, but upon graduation my Dad told me to talk to people as if it was the last time I would see them, as people always seem to go their own ways. In fact, I have met and spoke to all of them subsequently and this kid like jubilation runs through my body when I see them. You made University for me people, and I adore you for it.

I am also currently somewhat of a media darling. Having featured in the Liverpool Echo, Daily Post, Daily Star and been on Granada Reports, BBC North West Tonight and now the One Show! we are getting noticed for leading the way against this evil lib-con coalition. They make me sick! Anyway, not to put a dampener on things, I also received some lovely and kind words from various students and lecturers calling me the expert and soon to be authority on my topic. Music is also going very well, my writers spark has come back. To reaffirm I love life.

Only wish the Everton boys would pull their sock up :?

1 comment:

  1. The 'Monday Club' has not departed! We're here in spirit! :) Plus I'm coming home in February, so we'll all have to meet up then. A beer and a burger in the Ship, yes please!

    ReplyDelete